Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Travel Tuesday: Money Saving Tip

Recently I was reviewing one of my partners and realized that I had several insurances that I regularly pay for and had not received a updated quote or comparison shopped in years.
Now with the price of everything changing and increased competition in business I'll bet there are possible savings I may have left on the table so I came here to the website and shopped my car insurance through Netquote.com .
.
It was quick, easy, and informative there were some better deals out there but I stayed w/ my current company especially after I informed them I was shopping and they showed me some love, smile. Are you leaving money on the table?
Recheck your finances and look for areas you can save, click on the banner of our "Featured Company" Netquote.com to get your free quotes, your wallet may thank you later.


Happy shopping,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment